Ohio-Columbus

Brand New Maggie Sottero Reese gown for sale!

Hi All,

I ordered a Maggie Sottero gown on Sept 14, 2010 and had a change of heart to go with the first dress I tried on. 

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=A3240

Alan Ray will not cancel my order and all sales are final.  Therefore, I would like to transfer the order to another girl.

I paid $950 with tax and because of the situation I am willing to sell the dress for $625.  I ordered it in a label size 8 in white/pewter accents.  I am usually a size 4.

Please let me know if interested and we can exchange contact information.

Re: Brand New Maggie Sottero Reese gown for sale!

• edited December 2011
    You may also try the Wedding Classifieds board, oncewed.com, and preownedweddingdresses.com if you really need to sell it.
  • edited December 2011
    I would be interested in purchasing this dress, but have a very tight budget of $400.  I know it is a long shot, but wanted to know whether you would be interested in this.
    Thanks,
    Keeley
    keeleymcc@aol.com
  • edited December 2011

Do you still have this dress? I'm very interested in it, if so.
    Thanks,
    Erin

• edited December 2011
    Hello,
    I'm interested by your dress, did you sell it ?
    The Gossamer chiffon and swarovski on the V-neckline are very fragile, are they in perfect state ? have you got some recent photos with the dress you could send me, and with the certificate of authenticity ?
    Otherwise, I'm french, I'm living in Saint-Nazaire 44600(400 kilometers to Paris), I'll very glad to have some news from you, (stephanieamiot@hotmail.com),
    Best regards,
    Stéphanie Amiot
  • edited December 2011
    Hello,
    The Gossamer chiffon and swarovski on the V-neckline are very fragile, are they in perfect state ? have you got some recent photos with the dress you could send me , and with the certificate of authenticity?
    Otherwise, I'm french, I'm living in Saint-Nazaire 44600(400 kilometers to Paris), I'll very glad to have some news from you, (stephanieamiot@hotmail.com),
    Best regards,
    Stephanie Amiot
  • edited December 2011
    Hello,
    The Gossamer chiffon and swarovski on the V-neckline are very fragile, are they in perfect state ? have you got some recent photos with the dress you could send me, and with the certificate of authenticity ?
    Otherwise, I'm french, I'm living in Saint-Nazaire 44600(400 kilometers to Paris), I'll very glad to have some news from you, (stephanieamiotAThotmail.com),
    Best regards,
    Stephanie Amiot
  • edited December 2011
    Hi I have been looking for this dress. Do you still have it?
    Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Julie
  • do you still have this? please post close up pictures
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello! I'm getting marrie this april 2012 in maui and was interested in your Reese gown! If you still have the gown for sale please let me know.

Thank You
    Elisha Webb
    971-208-2887
    Elisha@salonhavana.com
  • edited February 2012
    Is the dress still for sale?

Pls contact me.
    202-812-3057...evenings are best
  • Do you still have this dress? 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_brand-new-maggie-sottero-reese-gown-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:535d014a-9f77-45c1-a067-e442900b6a1ePost:abe9109a-2464-494d-b51b-96783190066c">Brand New Maggie Sottero Reese gown for sale!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi All, I ordered a Maggie Sottero gown on Sept 14, 2010 and had a change of heart to go with the first dress I tried on.  <a href="http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=A3240" rel="nofollow">http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=A3240</a> Alan Ray will not cancel my order and all sales are final.  Therefore, I would like to transfer the order to another girl. I paid $950 with tax and because of the situation I am willing to sell the dress for $625.  I ordered it in a label size 8 in white/pewter accents.  I am usually a size 4. Please let me know if interested and we can exchange contact information.
    Posted by asifrit[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards