Wedding Woes

I'm a horrible person (again)

Re: I'm a horrible person (again)

• TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's really strange that she would say yes and then act like that. I also admire your restraint in not picking up a new hobby. Every once in awhile I go crazy in a bead shop.
  • **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She is horrible for making you feel bad.  PERIOD.
  • edited December 2011
    It's her problem, not your's. She agreed to take them back.

You could have gotten me something, though  Sealed
  • edited December 2011
    I don't see how this makes YOU a bad person.   She could have said no.  Make sure the check doesn't bounce though.  Wink
  • zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Are you sure it was the same person on the phone?  Either way, not a great way to win customers.  I hope you waved the check in her face and told her you were going to spend it at a better, FRIENDLIER bead store.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm almost in tears. I feel like a moron. A moron with a pocket full of money. I just wanted to go to Michaels!
  • edited December 2011
    Zsa, She's the owners mom. i've met her a bunch of times so I'm sure it was her.

I think I'll go deposit the check right now.
  • *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sic your closet  hair on her. 
  • HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    If you're not looking for another hobby, then presumably this isn't a current one, so why do people keep giving you bead store gc's?  That seems awfully specific.
  • edited December 2011
    I was for a little bit last year because it was something ex-friend and I did together. But when she broke up with me I lost interest. DH's mom didn't know that I wasn't into it anymore, she just remembered me talking about how much I liked the store once.

I just looked the place up on yelp, the one review on it is a complaint about the owner being rude. Guess it's not just me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards