Wisconsin

green bay florists recommendation

Hi ladies, I was planning to DIY my flowers, with wholesale companies, but after adding up the cost of the differnet kinds of flowers I wanted it was like $650, I didn't think it would be that much, and so, I am looking for florists recommendations in the area to go get quotes from, because if its not much more I'd prefer to go through a florist so I dont have to stress if the flowers will turn out!! Thanks ladies
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: green bay florists recommendation

• Check out Lilybee Florist, she was super helpful to me!
  • kitty02katkitty02kat member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    This might help!  Clicky  

From my post listed there, the woman in Oconto, Tammy, was VERY able to work within a budget- I gave her my total budget (I had it broken down too) and she gave me a "recipe" of what she's put in each thing and the total price. 

Mel, in Oconto Falls, is also able to work with a budget if that helps too :)  My mom used to work at this shoppe so thats part of the reason we went with Mel rather than Tammy- BUT its also the reason we have SO many flowers which is why we're spending about $1,000. 
  • I absolutely LOVED meeting Jerod at Buds and Blooms on the east side of GB - we were on the same page in a matter of minutes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards