Michigan-Detroit
Options

Bridal Show in Flat Rock tonight

My venue, Stone Creek Banquet Hall, is having a bridal show at 6:30 tonight! FI and I get to go for free since we've already signed our contract with them, and their on-site caterer will be there so we can try out some of the food. I'm pretty excited.

Just thought I'd post in case anyone else is looking for vendors in the Flat Rock area or is interested in that venue and didn't know about tonight.

Re: Bridal Show in Flat Rock tonight

• Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks! do you know cost to get in or any of the vendors that will be there?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sandals Grande St. Lucia
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, do you have any information about it?  I need a photographer, and Stone Creek is about a mile and a half from me.
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
  • Options
    courtney1188courtney1188 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know it's $10 and there will be vendors there. I'm really not sure exactly how many, it seems like they could fit a lot since it's a very large space, but I don't really know, sorry! It's 6:30-8:30 and they're doing door prizes. But their phone number is 734.379.1453, I called earlier and talked to Jann, the banquet hall manager, so I know she is there right now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info!  I think I might actually be able to go to this one!  I just called, and they said there will be DJ's, a videographer, and photographers.  
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Courtney!  Did you win something tonight?  They called a Courtney and Aaron as a door prize winner, but I never saw anyone walk up.  I won a bridal bouquet from Say It With Flowers.  

And the balloon artist asked if I was the mother-of-the-bride.  That was a blow to my self-esteem.  I'm 23. :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_bridal-show-flat-rock-tonight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:e6e53bee-b089-45a7-b601-96eb9a84de04Post:06ee72d9-6dfb-484e-a546-141f8b4efb31">Re: Bridal Show in Flat Rock tonight</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Courtney!  Did you win something tonight?  They called a Courtney and Aaron as a door prize winner, but I never saw anyone walk up.  I won a bridal bouquet from Say It With Flowers.   And the balloon artist asked if I was the mother-of-the-bride.  That was a blow to my self-esteem.  I'm 23. :(
    Posted by mrsbunyip[/QUOTE]

AHHH seriously?!?! We didn't stay the whole time! What would we have won? lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have no idea.  It was probably around 7 or so.  I was eating and had already won my thing, so I tuned everything out. :P  I just heard your names.  At the bottom of the slips we filled out, it said "need not be present to win", so they might call you! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_bridal-show-flat-rock-tonight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:e6e53bee-b089-45a7-b601-96eb9a84de04Post:0c1d20f5-d73f-4d9f-b68f-e9b2ab39faa6">Re: Bridal Show in Flat Rock tonight</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have no idea.  It was probably around 7 or so.  I was eating and had already won my thing, so I tuned everything out. :P  I just heard your names.  At the bottom of the slips we filled out, it said "need not be present to win", so they might call you! :)
    Posted by mrsbunyip[/QUOTE]

Hope so! I know they were raffling off some Stone Creek stuff so it would be pretty cool to get our bar upgrade or appetizers or something for free. I wasn't sure if it said you had to be present to win or not, that's good to know. Hopefully they will call.

And for the record you do NOT look old enough to be the MOB. Meant to say that last night but got distracted by the other part, haha.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha, I probably would have been distracted by the other part, too.  I felt so bad, it killed my self-esteem, lol.  

Anyhoo, a few people got bar upgrades, so it is possible!  Some of the other prizes I heard were iTunes gift card, Lia Sophia heart necklace, and discount on photography.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah found out what I won...feel kinda ungrateful but I really don't want it. My prize is from that dove release company. Really not my taste....oh well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards