Oklahoma
Options

OKIEDIVA

Do you still check in here? Can you tell me more about your vintage car from kings limo? What year/model did you get? Do you have pictures? Would you be willing to talk to me about cost? By email or pm is fine

Re: OKIEDIVA

• Options
    Wendy, we did OkieDiva's wedding photography. I can't say anything about how they operated or price but I can say that they had a pretty cool looking vintage car there, it was in nice shape visually, they were friendly as I talked with the driver, & they were there on time. Hope that helps! I will drop Okiediva an email to let her know about this message on here so maybe she can give you the low down!
    Thanks!
    Tom
    Hibben Photography

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oklahoma_okiediva-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:127Discussion:5516e193-a261-430f-aac9-e61a12612925Post:4526067e-578d-4a33-badf-c131bda52fbc">OKIEDIVA</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you still check in here? Can you tell me more about your vintage car from kings limo? What year/model did you get? Do you have pictures? Would you be willing to talk to me about cost? By email or pm is fine
    Posted by WendyToo[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Hello! I loved our vintage car. I truly can't recall which model but it was a 1955 something! It was white. We got a lot of compliments on it. The driver was excellent and very nice. Kings gave me a better deal because my original vendor canceled two weeks prior. My wedding planner explained the situation and they matched the previous vendors price...which was cheaper then the normal rate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards