New Jersey
Options

We Booked Our DJ! YAYY!! (Gemini Productions)

It's official! We finally booked are DJ and are so excited! I never thought that meeting with vendors would be this exhausting! Anyone have expreinces with Gemini Productions??? We loved them!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: We Booked Our DJ! YAYY!! (Gemini Productions)

• Options
    GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  What type of DJ were you looking for?  What did you love about them? 

We booked our DJ recently and liked him, but we only met one so now I'm having second thoughts... he was our first vendor too. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

That's great - congrats!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Giaspo: we had met with a few and were leaning toward one, but were having second thoughts bc their pricing is kinda steep. I kept hearing about gemini so we checked them out and we couldnt have been happier!! we sat with the owner for a bit and met with Mike too. They can do ANYTHING from your basic run of the mill stuff to crazy over the top light shows etc. I loved that we werent rushed, we only talked about what was important to us and were able to see all of the lighting first hand as well as videos. They were very flexible with us as well!! They listen to your price range and do whatever they can to work with you! I feel like we're getting a lot for a reasonable price!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Faith2730Faith2730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the check!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards