Outdoor Weddings

pre wedding- acoustic guitar music- any suggestions, beach wedding.

My little brother is awesome on the guitar.. My wedding is over a year away so it will give him plenty of time to learn any songs I request- but what songs should I have him play for pre-wedding music? It will be all acoustic. I'm getting married on the beach. Any advice? Thanks so much. 

Re: pre wedding- acoustic guitar music- any suggestions, beach wedding.

• I told our harpist to play whatever she wants for the prelude. I totally trust her with whatever she chooses.
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Any thing reggae would go great with the vibe. "Is this love"- Bob Marley, "Im Yours" - Jason Mraz and other artists have great strings in them that would work.
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • kimp67kimp67 member
    First Comment
    Wow, that's something (else) I haven't even considered.  We're having an outdoor ceremony & music never crossed my mind!!  hmmmm......do we "need" music???
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jack johnson is also a good one to go with
    Photobucket
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    @ kimp- I think "needing" music is a personal choice but its always a nice filler for times when people are waiting and when you come down
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • I am having acoustic guitar music as well- one of bridesmaids brother's.  We are having an outdoor ceremony and it's very country- I chose country songs for my ceremony music. I sent our music guy my music choices so he could learn them. He advised me that if he were to play the songs just acoustically, you wouldn't be able to tell what songs they were and they wouldn't sound right acoustically. He suggested that he sing as well- which is perfect to me. So just a word of advice- choose acoustic songs not songs to be played acoustic, have his input- would know best ones, and consider genres and songs you might not- to be able to hear them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards