Gay Weddings
Options

looking for a song

I am looking for a song to come down to. I want something the is just music but has a very dramtic entrance to it so please help.

Re: looking for a song

• Options
    2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What kind of music are you looking for?  If you are looking for classical music, you might check out Handel's Music for the Royal Fireworks, which is what we used.
  • Options
    agoldhammeragoldhammer member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi. I sort of went through the same thing. I wanted to enter to a song that had meaning, but only instrumental. I basically made a list of songs that were contenders (everything from Led Zeppelin to Disney songs to the ballet practice tunes). Listen to them instrumental only and you'll find that they are more dramatic than you think. Right now I am settled on an Adagio from Sleeping Beauty (ballet, not Disney cartoon), but who knows, that may change....I was leaning toward instrumental from the Little Mermaid, but my fiance put the kibash on that stating unless little squirrels were going to be carrying my train, it would be a little silly....Get on iTunes and type in any song that comes to mind and add "instrumental" to it. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have finnally picked out a song towlk down the aisle to it is sometimes when we touch. I have add a trumpet intro two it. the trumpet intro will fadeout before the song starts playing then I will enter in.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards