Oklahoma

My vendor reviews!

Hello OKC brides! I recently got married (June 11th) and thought I would let you all know my overall thoughts on my vendors. Have fun planning your big day and hope this helps!

Venue: Festivities Event Center in El Reno. Every one of our guests loved this place. It is beautiful and unique and very affordable. Tom, the owner is so nice and willing to work with you in any way. I really appreciated him for that. I would definitly recommend Festivities for any couple who is non traditional but looking for a beautiful venue.

Dress: I got my dress from Alfred Angelo. Their staff was so nice and easy to work with. I was also very immpressed with their seamstress. She did awesome work on my dress and it turned out perfect for my big day.

Cakes: Johnnie's Sweet Creations: I first tried their cakes at a bridal show and loved them so much I booked them without trying any other bakers. The customer service is not that great, they have a lot of young, high school kids working there, but they really came through with the cakes at my wedding. They looked better than I thought and tasted great!

Catering: Michael's Catering. Michael is AWESOME! He does food displays, like shrimp trees and cheese towers that look gorgeous. My guests could not stop talking about how pretty the food looked. Also, he is so nice! He called me 2 times the weeks before the wedding to finalze things and to see if I had any questions and to tell me not to worry about the food at all. I loved that he called me instead of me having to call him. I would recommend him for sure!

Flowers: Hydrangea Floral Design Studio. Gene was my favorite vendor I booked. I cannot even believe how beautiful the flowers turned out. He doesn't try to talk you in to anything like some vendors do. He will tell you what you need and don't need to get to maximize your budget. I will use Gene for my floral needs for many other events!

Rentals: Marianne's Rentals. I was very dissapointed with them. They dropped everything off the day before the wedding and just left everything sitting around. When I got there for the rehearsal we had to put all the table linens on the tables and put all the chairs up. I was charged for a chair st up fee and a linen placing fee and they did not do either. This was a cause for stress on me which I did not appreciate because we did not have time to rehearse after setting everything up. I payed way too much money for them to not do all of this for me. I have since emailed them about it but have not heard a response. I will be calling in the next few days to get my money back!

Band: Bruce Benson and Studio B. They were AWESOME!!!! Every single person that came to the wedding has told us how much they enjoyed the band. They really pulled through for us and got every one out on the dance floor. Bruce also played during the ceremony and did a great job. Everyone should have a band for their wedding. It was so much fun!

Re: My vendor reviews!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards