Ohio-Cleveland
Options

wedding at the cleveland zoo..

im realy considering at my wedding and reception at the zoo.. i have never been to one there and was wondering if anyone has ever been there for one or is having thier wedding there.

Re: wedding at the cleveland zoo..

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_wedding-at-the-cleveland-zoo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:110Discussion:704a3cfe-ae02-4df8-982c-d440316cd0aePost:386d9c1a-be70-475b-95a2-ce08948649db">wedding at the cleveland zoo..</a>:
    [QUOTE]im realy considering at my wedding and reception at the zoo.. i have never been to one there and was wondering if anyone has ever been there for one or is having thier wedding there.
    Posted by kingbridges2014[/QUOTE]

A friend of mine got married at the rain forest. She loved it & it was beautiful, not cheap, but it was beautiful.
  • Options
    Ive been to the zoo and rain forest....both very nice. They have a link on their website for info as well
  • Options
    I've been to a wedding in the rainforest, I also considered that for myself!  They are beautiful and not too expensive.  Definitely do-able on a $10,000 budget with up to 150 guests.  I decided to go with the Akron City Centre b/c I'm a New Year's Eve Bride and wanted the fireworks and the reception to last past midnight, which was hard to find in most venues.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards