Knottie mostly like to live inside a science fiction movie:
Knottie whose roundhouse kick puts Chuck Norris to shame:
Knottie you believe to have the best credit score:
Knottie you want on your side in a dark alley:
Knottie most likely to be seen in the tabloids:
panther

Re: Slow day = Knottie Poll

• Knottie you'd most want to be your personal chef for a week:  Ricks
    Knottie you believe would make the biggest ass of themself at a sporting event:  Blue (but in a cute way, as in, we'd laugh about it the next day)
    Knottie most likely to hoard animals:  Jasmineh or KatieWhompus
    Knottie mostly like to live inside a science fiction movie:  Beatles or SarahNumbers
    Knottie whose roundhouse kick puts Chuck Norris to shame:  Cew
    Knottie you believe to have the best credit score:  hmmm.  Lenore?
    Knottie you want on your side in a dark alley:  Blue, AATB, Betrothed
    Knottie most likely to be seen in the tabloids:  Sascha, Bec, or Jenny

• Knottie you'd most want to be your personal chef for a week: ricks, she'd make me eat healthy

Knottie you believe would make the biggest ass of themself at a sporting event: Nebb

Knottie most likely to hoard animals:
    Katie or me

Blue, a movie about ghosts

Bec. I imagine she could kick some serious ass

Jas

Betrothed or Bec

I have no idea
  • I also have no idea, I don't really know everyone enough yet...Embarassed
    However I'm also having a stupid long weekend withdrawal and am enjoying the reading hehe

• Knottie you'd most want to be your personal chef for a week:
    Nebb and Steph(nov steph)

Knottie you believe would make the biggest ass of themself at a sporting event:
    AATB totally, lol.

Knottie most likely to hoard animals:
    Katie- because she is so nice I doubt she would say no to a stray.

Celles?  Doesnt she play that online warcraft stuff?

Whoever punched the guy and dragged him out of the store after macing his azz

Cew

Vegas, M&M if she is tipsy, SarahPlz cause she looks like she can scrap, Brooke

Sascha- cause she must have a ton of dirt on celebs after working in Vegas.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Knottie you'd most want to be your personal chef for a week: Probably roxy... since she's always asking for recipes, I bet she has a lot of good ones.
    Knottie you believe would make the biggest ass of themself at a sporting event: Nebb.  But only because there's beer at sporting events, and Nebb rocks at beer.
    Knottie most likely to hoard animals: Katie or Jas
    Knottie mostly like to live inside a science fiction movie: Celles or Seshat
    Knottie whose roundhouse kick puts Chuck Norris to shame: Betrothed
    Knottie you believe to have the best credit score: Mery
    Knottie you want on your side in a dark alley: I'd want all you bitches because none of you are to be messed with :)
    Knottie most likely to be seen in the tabloids: Roxy, Blue, Sascha or Aprov
    panther
  • Also - anyone who names me as most likely to make an ass of myself at a sporting event is entirely correct :) It's happened twice so far!  woot
    panther
  • I would also like to ad that I wish Roxy was planning my shower.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • I'm too tired to actually answer these myself, so I steal all of Blue's answers... except me cooking.  Then I choose Ang.
  • Knottie you'd most want to be your personal chef for a week: LC or Betrothed
    Knottie you believe would make the biggest ass of themself at a sporting event: AATB
    Knottie most likely to hoard animals: Jas
    Knottie mostly like to live inside a science fiction movie: Seshat
    Knottie whose roundhouse kick puts Chuck Norris to shame: Celles
    Knottie you believe to have the best credit score: Les Paul
    Knottie you want on your side in a dark alley: Maybe I'll just stay out of the dark alley
    Knottie most likely to be seen in the tabloids: AATB or MIAF, interviewing celebs
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Blue, I think it was aprove who maced and punched the guy in the store.
  • I mean, it's just like Legally Blonde.  Right?  RIGHT?!

• Take THAT Chuck Norris.

I am terrible at remembering names, so here goes:

Knottie you'd most want to be your personal chef for a week: Alix (does it have to be SB peeps?)
    Knottie you believe would make the biggest ass of themself at a sporting event: MIAF, because she's goofy.
    Knottie most likely to hoard animals: KatieWhompus
    Knottie mostly like to live inside a science fiction movie: Nite_Sprite
    Knottie whose roundhouse kick puts Chuck Norris to shame: ricks
    Knottie you believe to have the best credit score: Aprove
    Knottie you want on your side in a dark alley: Nebb
    Knottie most likely to be seen in the tabloids: M&M

We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_slow-day-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:35a66cf1-b1c8-403c-aef2-0b4234a76bf3Post:05c3b21a-79a9-4831-b636-5cde47548f96">Re: Slow day = Knottie Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also - anyone who names me as most likely to make an ass of myself at a sporting event is entirely correct :) It's happened twice so far!  woot
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

<div>See, that was just my gut reaction. I'm glad it was right!</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_slow-day-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:35a66cf1-b1c8-403c-aef2-0b4234a76bf3Post:d5760252-0152-43fc-b8e5-566bfb15a890">Re: Slow day = Knottie Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Slow day = Knottie Poll : Was it? I thought it was Future Mrs. for some reason (maybe because she works at a convenience store... right?)
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

Not sure, I remember a thread last week, something like "I tried to be nice" where OP was almost mugged for giving money to someone. She in turn punched and maced him. I thought it was aprove.

Aprove, come clear this confusion up, please!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_slow-day-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:35a66cf1-b1c8-403c-aef2-0b4234a76bf3Post:65bfcdb1-26db-4541-beb1-1e68e6ee2707">Re: Slow day = Knottie Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Slow day = Knottie Poll : Not sure, I remember a thread last week, something like "I tried to be nice" where OP was almost mugged for giving money to someone. She in turn punched and maced him. I thought it was aprove. Aprove, come clear this confusion up, please!
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

That was most definitely Aprov.  I remember thinking about how badass it was.
    panther
  • Knottie you'd most want to be your personal chef for a week: Mery, I want more delicious veggie recipes

Knottie you believe would make the biggest ass of themself at a sporting event: Cew

Knottie most likely to hoard animals: Kristi

Knottie mostly like to live inside a science fiction movie: Petra

Knottie whose roundhouse kick puts Chuck Norris to shame: M&M/Roxy

Knottie you believe to have the best credit score: MFJ/Heels

Knottie you want on your side in a dark alley: Blue/Aprove/Vegas

Knottie most likely to be seen in the tabloids: Sascha/Mery
  • Random aside: my ticker is seriously freaking me out.
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_slow-day-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:35a66cf1-b1c8-403c-aef2-0b4234a76bf3Post:a743f6f7-33be-4ea9-bdc7-80ad89bdbce4">Re: Slow day = Knottie Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]Random aside: my ticker is seriously freaking me out.

Let's not talk about tickers and freaking out. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_slow-day-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:35a66cf1-b1c8-403c-aef2-0b4234a76bf3Post:a743f6f7-33be-4ea9-bdc7-80ad89bdbce4">Re: Slow day = Knottie Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]Random aside: my ticker is seriously freaking me out.

Yeah, ok, just calm down now.... mine (not in siggy, but in bio) currently says 2 months. even.  My 'checklist reminder' email from The Knot just confirmed this.

shiit.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_slow-day-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:35a66cf1-b1c8-403c-aef2-0b4234a76bf3Post:54a92ec5-306b-4b86-8594-3bebf70aed8a">Re: Slow day = Knottie Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Slow day = Knottie Poll : Let's not talk about tickers and freaking out. 
    Posted by pirategal03[/QUOTE]

Let's talk about knotttttttttttttttties.

ETA - I curse the knot check lists, Steph.  I want them to die a firey death.

The amount of stuff that I haven't done is pretty laughable.

OKAY!  WHO WANTS A BEER!?
    panther
  • FTR, I checked my credit score yesterday and it's pretty average.  Mr. MFJ is up around 800 though. 

• Oooh beer. Yes please.

We could also talk about what I should make for dinner tonight?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_slow-day-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:35a66cf1-b1c8-403c-aef2-0b4234a76bf3Post:35c824a0-e63d-458e-a1b0-be92954b0de3">Re: Slow day = Knottie Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Slow day = Knottie Poll : Mine keeps telling me I have stuff overdue, but then when I look at the actual checklist, I don't have anything unchecked. Its nuts. Plus, some stuff is on there like 3 times. 
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]

Well that doesn't make any sense.

So maybe I'm not as much of a slacker as TK wants me to think I am. 
  • Steph - anything Mexican.  I'm craving salsa right now... hot salsa.  The kind that burns.
    panther
  • Funny, because I was thinking tacos.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_slow-day-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:35a66cf1-b1c8-403c-aef2-0b4234a76bf3Post:8d4f4c57-4858-482b-9a8b-506ca36286ff">Re: Slow day = Knottie Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Slow day = Knottie Poll : It's because by closing them you decrease your available credit, therefore decreasing  your debt to credit ratio.  Opening a retail credit card does drop your score by a bit, but paying them on time and building up a decent line of credit there usually raises it enough to make up for it over time. 

See, you need to go back in time and tell that to me 4 years ago. 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_slow-day-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:35a66cf1-b1c8-403c-aef2-0b4234a76bf3Post:54a92ec5-306b-4b86-8594-3bebf70aed8a">Re: Slow day = Knottie Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Slow day = Knottie Poll : Let's not talk about tickers and freaking out. 

I agree with this statement.  Ackkk.
  • MFJ - My fiance's credit was ruined when he opened a Best Buy credit card to get 15 percent off a purchase.  He used the credit card once and then stopped using it.  He thought he paid it off.  Then he started getting all these mailings from Best Buy and he was throwing them away because he'd stopped using that credit card.

Turns out, he hadn't paid it off entirely and if he'd opened the mail, he'd see that he was actually LATE in paying it off.  The late payments really affected his credit pretty badly.  I think his credit is in the 600s - maybe the 670s?  Not entirely terrible but for something that could have easily been avoided, it's really too bad.
    panther
  • Now I'm craving nachos. Thanks a lot.
  • I'm making chicken fajitas tonight :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards