Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

I need to find a band!!!

I found the Perfect band but then found out that they were booked on the day!!  Any suggestions on a band that I can have at my wedding that will have my guest on the dance floor all night?????

Re: I need to find a band!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes!!  Okay, they aren't in New Orleans, but they travel there all the time and are cheaper than a lot of New Orleans bands.  They are called the Super 5 and play 80's, 90's, they are a PARTY band.  They played our March 13th NOLA wedding at Muriel's.
    This is what our photographer said in her blog just last week(www.megohoto.com/blog- its still posted with pics of the band):
    We had the pleasure of working with a truly amazing "southern rock" party band hailing from Memphis, TN called www.thesuperfive.com/" target="_blank">The Super Five. I'm pretty sure Megan & Allan knew them from their college days - and let me tell you...they were amazing! Check out their website, and if you need a wedding band, HIRE THEM! I'd love to see these guys again - they were awesome.
  • Options
    jamielisacjamielisac member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Louisiana Spice - All my guests said they were the best wedding band they had ever heard!
  • Options
    lizzybotz28lizzybotz28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used the Mixed Nuts and we loved them.  We danced all night, and they played good music for the "older" crowd during dinner (more like classics and standards - my mom's aunts and uncles approved).  Tons of fun and wholeheartedly recommended!
  • Options
    jademigjademig member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    la spice, mojeaux, mixed nuts, no idea, groovy 7, the distractions..just to name a few...good luck
  • Options
    rachealmezzicrachealmezzic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the topcats!! They are soo much fun and worth every penny!
    mezz
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards