Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

bridesmaid infinity/convertible dress

has anyone had the infinity or convertible dresses as bridemsaid dresses?? can anyone send or post pics of what they look like on size 8-12 girls with larger chests? thanks
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: bridesmaid infinity/convertible dress

• Options
    I was considering having those as my BM dresses too bc you can create so many different looks, however... A friend of mine used them for her wedding, and shes not a big girl at all, size 6-7, and the fabric clings to your skin too bad. Unless you wear someting under, ie spanx, it shows alot... it does come with instructions tho on how to tie it and etc, and it holds pretty well.
  • Options

I am considering those dresses too, and how to wear them with a bra.  The fabric appears to show everything under it.  I have seen from Dessy that you can purchase a matching bandeau top for under the dress, but that's more $$.

• Options
    Check out the rouched multi-way dresses from Victoria's Secret. They are very figure flattering and hide a lot.
  • Options
    my girlfriend is using Henkaa convertible/infinity dresses for her wedding. We are all generally between a size 10-16 and a couple of us are wearing the A/B size while the others are are wearing the C/D size (especially if they are top-heavy). Plus they have matching tube tops so we can get more coverage.

They're really comfortable to wear and the material feels great too. I'd really recommend these dresses because they can really hide flaws and each style works differently on each girl. 

Their website is http://www.henkaa.com and their gallery shows pictures of some of the big girls who have worn them. I grabbed these photos from their facebook. Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards