NWR: Casey Anthony

Anyone else following this case?
Photobucket

Re: NWR: Casey Anthony

• Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No i haven't followed it at all.  And if it weren't for the random FB reminders once in a while I wouldn't have even realized that the trial started (or is starting soon, or whatever it is).  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My Mom and I have both followed it from the very beginning. She watches it every chance she gets. I generally just watch the Nancy Grace highlights. Momma has no doubt in her mind that she's "guilty as sin", I don't think she's innocent, but I think something strange went on... I'm interested to see how it turns out.

Has anyone followed the Zahra Baker murder? That one makes me absolutely sick to my stomach. They are trying to pass a new law that makes dismembering a corpse a felony.

Green- I Love how up on current events you are!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just went and read on CNN about her mom's testimony.  She is completely guilty, if not of killing her on her own, then of knowing she was going to be killed.  Who lets their daughter go missing for a month and doesn't report it to anyone, or even tell their parents?  My freaking dog went missing outside for about 10-15 minutes last week and I freaked and was about to call H when I finally saw him at the other end of our complex.  I'm pretty sure with a kid I would have had the cops there already.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea, I actually had no idea about this trial until a month or two ago and I was watching InSession for the jury selection.  Until then I had no idea what was happening and now I'm so intrigued!

Sami- I'm going to have to agree with you on this one that although I don't think by any means that she is innocent.  I just don't think she murdered her child.  Maybe it was an accident, maybe it was something else.  But I do think she knew what happened.  But I don't think she murdered her.  It just doesn't seem like there is enough evidence to convict her of murder.  I mean she definitely did almost everything wrong.  Lying, going out and partying etc.  But there is definitely something fishy going on here.  And I really can't believe they are seeking the death penalty in this case...it is all very odd!

And I haven't followed the Zahra Baker murder, but I just might add it to my list lol.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    ggirl2001ggirl2001 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I've followed the Casey Anthony trial, I want to say that I was down in Florida actually visiting when everything started to come out. It's all so insane. She is guilty of a hell of a lot though even if she didn't murder her. At that point, by not reporting it and going out, she's damned twice. Even if it was an accident, wouldn't you behave repentant in some way?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards