Florida-North Florida
Options

DJ Advice- Seagrove Bach

So, we originally thought we would try to save money and go with an iPod reception. But, my recent discoveries on the internet of horror stories where this has gone wrong have gotten me very scared and running to a DJ. I came across DJ Hibrid and the price is great and he sounds like an experienced DJ, but I'd like a little feedback or other suggestions if you ladies have any. SO if you're familiar with him or have another suggestion for under $1000 I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!!!

Re: DJ Advice- Seagrove Bach

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Just curious where are you getting married?
  • Options
    brosarahbrosarah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married on The Lawn at Triple Crown. It's a house with Pearly White Properties that has a huge lawn attached to it for the reception. Very pretty.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds lovely.  Sorry, I don't know anything about DJ hybrid. Good luck in your search. I love my DJ but he charges $1500. He is worth every penny tho, IMHO.

My DJ gave me contact info for recent brides of his I could talk to directly, that was awesome. I felt like they were very honest and very happy. One bride emailed me pictures and the email address of her photographer who has worked several weddings with my DK and she gave me great feedback as well.

I think any DJ should be able to give you similar references.

Hope this helps. I love Seagrove!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards