North Carolina-Outer Banks

Kelly's sweet potato biscuits

Hey all,
So for our welcome bags we thought it would be neat to put some sort of popular Obx food in them for our guests. While we were staying at the Nags Head Inn, they had sweet potato biscuits from Kelly's available in the morning with breakfast, so we thought that would be something nice to add to our welcome bags.

Has anyone else ever done this and do you know if Kelly's will sell them to you? I tried filling out a "Contact" form on their website but it won't send for some reason. Don't have any other contact info for them either.

Thanks if anyone can help!

Re: Kelly's sweet potato biscuits

• Here's the recipe! http://kellysrestaurant.com/kellys-signature-sweet-potato-biscuits/ MaryAnn is the person we have been dealing with kellysrestaurant@earthlink.net
  • OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_kellys-sweet-potato-biscuits?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:598Discussion:3d28bf9b-83b0-4025-b2e9-8aff36cf9c47Post:4609f7a0-4bba-47d3-bb24-103e62e596f4">Kelly's sweet potato biscuits</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey all, So for our welcome bags we thought it would be neat to put some sort of popular Obx food in them for our guests. While we were staying at the Nags Head Inn, they had sweet potato biscuits from Kelly's available in the morning with breakfast, so we thought that would be something nice to add to our welcome bags. Has anyone else ever done this and do you know if Kelly's will sell them to you? I tried filling out a "Contact" form on their website but it won't send for some reason. Don't have any other contact info for them either. Thanks if anyone can help!
    Posted by missm810[/QUOTE]

Several of us included local OBX or N.C. food related items in our welcome bags, so you are on the right track.  Have you tried to call them?

I also sent you a PM--check your inbox :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards