North Carolina
Options

Fall 2013 brides!

How many of you are getting married in the fall of 2013? When is your date, your venue, indoors or outside? I would love to hear some details! We are thinking of November 2, 2013, maybe too cold though?!

Re: Fall 2013 brides!

• Options
    I am getting married September 14, 2013 in Manteo, NC (Outer Banks)  We are getting married outside.  I would check the weather history for the location.  
  • Options
    Hey, there! First-time poster here.

We are getting married next Fall...I hope! I'm getting a little nervous/disheartened as I keep finding our dream venues are completely booked. If anyone has suggestions for lakeside/mountain view ceremony+reception venues, please do share!

Our ideal date is October 12, 2013, but are open to anything September-November. We want to have an outdoor ceremony and reception, but also the option to have both inside, should the weather turn. We've also considered November 2 - I don't think it'll be too chilly, and it will definitely be beautiful that time of year. 

I'm nervous that I'm really behind on this whole thing, especially with regards to the venue. We've only been engaged for 2 weeks, and wedding planning is clearly not my strong suit. I'm working on it, though! I know once we nail down the location, everything else will fall in place. 

Smile

• Options
    Hello! Our date is set for Oct13, 2013, Outdoor wedding. Venue isn't set yet as we are behind (i feel) the curve in our planning. It's especially hard because we are planning from out of state! Wish us luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards