Alabama

dress shopping

Has anyone shopped at The Soemthing Blue Shoppe.  I hear they are great but I haven't been yet.  I have an appointment next weekend for a Justin Alexander Trunk Show there.

Re: dress shopping

• redjessi2004redjessi2004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't started dress shopping yet, but my best friends got their dresses from there and I have heard nothing but GOOD things about them!  I plan on going there when I start dress shopping.  My wedding isn't until June 25, 2011!
  • edited December 2011
    I would also try Diane's Formal Affair in Jasper.  They have AMAZING customer service and their prices are better than anyone in the area.  I tried on an Allure gown there and it was $200 cheaper than I had seen it at another bridal shop.  Also, if you purchase your dress and headpiece there you get 50% off of their invitations and your bridesmaids get $15 off of their bridesmaid dresses.  They might be a little out of the way for you, but it is totally worth the drive.
    http://www.dianesformalaffair.com/
  • edited December 2011
    Bella Couture in Mt Laurel just outside of Bham on 280 is THE BEST! She has dresses ranging from 50% off samples that are less than $1000 to dresses that are $6000.  Excellent selection and wonderful customer service.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards