Texas-Houston

Looking for a florist

Anyone know a florist that can give you beautiful arrangements as well as linens, chargers and chairs?  I have approx 200 people and got a quote for over $11k today which is way over my budget.  Any suggestions?

Re: Looking for a florist

• P&P events works with village flowery - they did an amazing job on my cousin's wedding...not sure how much they were though

Daryl & Co also does everything - i got a quote for partial flowers and linens from them--based on that they might be less than $11K, but i don't know how much over budget you were.

do you need all linens (tablecloths, overlays, napkins, chair covers) or just some? how big is your wedding party? What's your budget?

are you willing to use different vendors for rentals and florists? that way you can shop around for the best prices for each one.

reasonably priced florists: Petals by Design, SCF events, the Senterpiece. 

Rental companies: Elegant linens, Elegant beginnings, any occasion party rentals all have chairs and linens. you could find out how much they charge. some of them have coupons on weddingwire

Have you thought about purchasing linens? It definitely costs less than renting, AND you could sell them after and get some money back. You just have to have the manpower and willingness to set up and pack away everything yourself. 

We got married 11/3/12!!

• Daryl & Co did my linens, CP's, bouquets. chair covers....all my decor I think we paid 7K and that was for 30 tables 4 bar height tables 16 total in bridal party
  • Pink and Chocolate for a florist..she may be able to help with the linens as well.  I'd ask her since she deals with alot of vendors.  Het name is Kat.
    She did all my florals and they were stunning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Rachel Krueger
    Rachel's Floral Creations
    713-829-276 cell
    281-252-0773 work

SHE IS AMAZING!!! Very reasonalby priced..,. and listens to what YOU want!!! Very sweet!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards