California-San Diego
Options

Wilson Creek Winery...

Hi all, new to theknot. I'm having my wedding in October at the Wilson Creek Winery in Temecula and was wondering if anyone else has attended a wedding here or got married here. Any great vendor recommendations?

Thanks!

Re: Wilson Creek Winery...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    No vendor recs, but I've been there and think it's such a beautiful location!  Good luck! 

Oh - I'm pretty sure North County is having it's own bridal fair soon - so maybe try to check that out if you can?
  • Options
    grnbutterflygrnbutterfly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello,

We were married in Temecula, and I have coordinated several weddings in the area.  What vendors are you in need of?  I'm sure I can point you in the right direction. 

Wilson Creek is such a beautiful spot! Best of luck with your planning!

Jennifer
  • Options
    sunglassqueensunglassqueen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is a fantastic spot. i've been there several times wine tasting and I love it! For the photog I could recommend www.NarikosNest.com. So far she has been great and very accommodating. I can't wait to do our engagement photos.

As for the cake, I think I am going with Shirley Cakes. I think I might be doing flowers
    DIY so I can't help you there.
  • Options
    MrsPuffin2BeMrsPuffin2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got married in Temecula 10 days ago! I don't know what vendors you need but I loved all of my vendors!

Check out Debbie at Cakes to Celebrate, she is AMAZING! And she also does cakes with champagnes from all the different wineries. Infact we had Wilson Creek almond champagne cupcakes. She is the sweetest person and extremely reasonably priced. She even made sugar monograms for all our cupcakes at no extra charge.

My florist is up in Orange County but I was blown away by my flowers. I used Kelly at The Olive Rose. We communicated strictly through email and was a little nervous about what my flowers would look like, but I never imagined they would be as awesome as they were.

My photographer was Christine Racz at Racz Photography. My family has been using her for 9 years and we just love her. She makes you feel so comfortable and her pictures are gorgeous!

If you need any other recommendations let me know, I seriously loved and adored all of my vendors (except my location). I have rec's for hair, makeup, and a coordinator if you need them! Congrats and good luck planning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow! Thanks for all of that. Right now we're working on finding a DJ. Any recommendations? What winery were you married at?
  • Options
    MrsPuffin2BeMrsPuffin2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married at Ponte Winery, just right across the street from Wilson Creek! For our DJ we used Mike Johnson. He works on his own but also works through two companies incase Wilson Creek requires liability insurance. He had the dance floor full all night and all my guests loved him!

http://www.magicgizmo.com/dj/

If you need any other vendors let me know!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm helping my best friend plan & when she considered Temecula we used weddingchicks.com to find vendors. You can search by area and see vendors listed for Temecula wine country.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards