Missouri

Bachelorette party ideas???

Ok, Sorry I hate to repeat, but I've been through 7 pages of posts on the pre party pages and can't find one like this so here goes:
My MOH and another BM that are planning have asked me what I want to do! Honestly I haven't been out partying with the girls since I met my fiancée, so I want to go have a great time! I don't want it to be a total drunken fest, or really anything like strippers or anything but a really good bar that's not too smoky. The only thing that is coming to my head is Jive and Wail. I've been there twice & had a great time but I wanted to do something else also either before or after to spice it up a bit. Everyone is over 21 (that is the common problem I'm seeing). And most people are in my same shoes, are stuck in the rut of family life & want to get out & have a good time (but still have to be conscious in the morning) we're all pushing 30. Also I'm allergic to beer (mixed drinks are my friend) so I don't tend to like the bar hopping thing. I know my friend, & I have all the Penis straws and silly games ahead of me which I'm looking forward to,  so I don't want to go somewhere where we will offend other people (like at a restaurant w/ families w/ kids or older folks)Any ideas for places in the St. Louis area would be great! thanks.

Re: Bachelorette party ideas???

• edited December 2011
    what about going to a concert that of someone you have always wanted to go to? I see you are from ST Louis, I know there are tons of concerts up there.
    Married since 5/21/2011
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • eomohundroeomohundro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could always go to the wineries - I know there are a few pretty close to STL - Hermann, Augusta, Washington(?), St. Gen. I think that is a fun, more grown up way to celebrate than hitting the bars and being sloptarts. I'm not into that kind of thing, either, so I think that we are going to go the winery route for mine.
    Best of luck! I am sure it will be fun no matter what you end up doing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards