Texas-San Antonio

loreno3-Portrait Expert-Rene

I just wanted to let you know that we are using him for our wedding.  So far, we have always been able to get a hold of him either through email or telephone.  If I can't get him on the phone right away , he will call me back within minutes of me leaving a message.  Have you been able to contact him?  If not feel free to email me and I can give you the email and tel# I have of him. Thanks, Kristi kw381 at yahoo dot com

Re: loreno3-Portrait Expert-Rene

• edited December 2011
    thanks kristi, i did get ahold of him.  do you know why his websites are down or if his studio moved?
  • kw381kw381 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    From what he told me...He said his studio is closed b/c he doesn't take portraits there and it wasn't worth the money to keep it open.  As far as his websites I'm not sure.  I'm getting married Sat and have spoken to him in length about the reviews on line and other things I've found.  He assures me that all will be good for Sat so I can only keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.  I'll let you all know on Monday...
  • martini08martini08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The problem is not getting a hold of him, the problem is getting all that you paid for...my wedding was July 2008 and he never gave us the coffee table book or the two parent books.  He would not refund our money for those items either.  I am filing with the San Antonio Police Financial Crimes Unit.  He gives me mountains of excuses why he won't refund our money, I sure hope that you experience is different, if not feel free to contact me aparrott9436@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards