Honeymoon Discussions
Options

HELP! top rated Jamaican all-inclusive resorts??

We are looking to book our honeymoon and are having trouble deciding on a resort. Any suggestions on Sandals Whitehouse, or Couples Negril?

Re: HELP! top rated Jamaican all-inclusive resorts??

• Options
    Check out tripadvisor.com and read the reviews.
  • Options
    Tripadvisor is the BEST..
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We're doing couples tower isle and we're so excited about it! I've lived on trip advisor and the entire couples chain sounds amazing, and they were better priced than sandals!
  • Options
    we spent 12 days at sandals whitehouse and i have NOTHING bad to say about it. it was a wonderful trip and we would go back in a heartbeat.

i will tell you that some people are disappointed in Whitehouse because it is fairly far away from everything. there wasnt much to do off the resort and the nightlife pretty much consisted of Sandals theme nights, the martini bar, or cabaret. That was fine by us, but if you are more into a "club scene" and younger patrons, Whitehouse probably isnt for you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Tripadvisor is really the best place to get hundreds of reviews. That's how we found our resort in Cozumel.

But I've known about 6 couples that have gone to Couples Negril and absolutely loved it. They recommend it to everyone who then recommends to it to other couples.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My sister honeymooned at The Caves in Negril last year - the place is BREATHTAKING!
  • Options
    We stayed at Whitehouse and loved it!  We loved being away from the real touristy areas of the island.  We stayed on the resort the whole time except for one excursion to the Appleton Rum Estate and the YS falls.  There are 3 villages on the resort, so you can have a party atmosphere or a more toned down one as well.
    We had one problem with the tub in our room, but management was ready to fix it as soon as we brought it to their attention.

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards