May 2013 Weddings

That was a first

Ive been with Fi over 9 yrs and this has never happened before! I went to bathroom middle of the night and my loving amazing fianc left the seat up and I ...... fell in!!! As soon I fell I yelled out Fi who by the way was passed out snoring away in my bed!!!! Please tell me I'm not the only who has fallen in the toilet!!!

Re: That was a first

• HAHAHA, nope, never happened here. But P doesn't leave the seat up EVER... he did once as a pre-teen and woke up in the middle of the night to his big sister sitting on top of him punching him b/c she'd just fallen in. LOL. Thankfully she was around to regulate before I got my hands on him. ;)
    Jackie (Photographer by trade) & Patrick (Military Police Officer)
    May 18, 2013
    "I Love My Wounded Warrior"
    May 2013 Brides November Sig: The venue
  • Hahaha!  Not yet, but it used to happen all the time at my grandparents house... my grandfather refuses to put it down and after 56 years of marriage, my grandmother could never train him otherwise...

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Lol not yet, and I hope it never does! FI does leave the seat up all the time so I'm pretty sure it's bound to happen one day
    Trying to conceive #1 since January 2013
    My Ovulation Chart
  • I GET THIS ALL THE TIME! I totally know how it feels haha. Even did it at my place when he would stay with me! haha
  • lol! It hasn't happened b/c of a guy (FI and our other roomie have their own bathroom), but when I was a kid I fell into a toilet full of bleach b/c my mom didn't put the lid down after cleaning...I had to get in the shower right away, it was horrible!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited July 2012
    LOL it really isn't a pleasant feeling. Though it hasn't happened because of FI - mainly growing up with my dad. Figures. Or other males that may once in a blue moon come around and leave the seat up.

FI is very meticulous about keeping seat & lid down, so I have to worry more about lifting the lid up in those emergent times rather than putting the seat down (due to the neglect of a male).

There's a better chance of FI getting on my case for accidently leaving the lid up (which is rare as I got into the habit of putting the lid down after my cat (when a kitten) dove into the toilet - he needed bathed aftewards...).
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • It happened to me once, but I believe it was my 10 year old son.  My FI has left it up durring the day a few times, but I always make any man who leaves the toilet seat up in my house go back and put it down.  FI learned was trained pretty quickly after we started dating.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Unfortunately yes!! Being half asleep does not help
    Anniversary
  • I have thankfully never had that happen before!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • My FI is pretty good about it but our guy friends who come to our apartment quite a bit leave it up and I have fallen in more than I would like to admit. I usually come up with some evil way to get them back though :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    192 invited image
    69 will be there image
    5 will be missing out image
     118 haven't RSVP'Dimage
    RSVP Deadline: May 3rd
  • I learned how not to fall in awhile ago because I lived with guy room mates.

I get pissed that FI doesn't put the seat down beacause the cat's fall in when they go to jump up to the bathroom sink. I do not enjoy cleaning that up...
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Hahahahaha

Luckily, this hasn't happened to me. We have 2 cats & a dog, all of which would love to get into the toilet if we let them so we keep the lid down on it at all times. 

• In Response to Re:That was a first:[QUOTE]HahahahahaLuckily, this hasn't happened to me. We have 2 cats amp; a dog, all of which would love to get into the toilet if we let them so we keep the lid down on it at all times.nbsp; Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

I don't even let my dogs in the bathroom unless I need groom them. Otherwise they'd try eat my rug. This will not be happening again!
  • There's a South Park episode that came out a few months ago about this exact thing.  In the episode, Clyde's mom dies from falling in.  So, they go to sue the inventor of the toilet, who has long since died, but his ghost comes back and informs them that everyone is using the toilet backwards.  It's hilarious!  I highly recommend watching it for a good laugh.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s16e01-reverse-cowgirl
  • Before my FI and I lived together he used to ask me to leave the seat up when I was done... o figure.
    May 2013 August Siggy: The Hair AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NO idea! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re:That was a first:[QUOTE]Before my FI and I lived together he used to ask me to leave the seat up when I was done... o figure. Posted by kmsst48[/QUOTE]
    lmao that's funny!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards