Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Modern Day Floral- Opinions

The florist we had hoped to use for my DD's wedding next year will be moving and won't be available.  She is recommending Modern Day Floral in Grand Rapids.  Has anyone used them or planning to use them?  Are they easy to work with?  Are they budget friendly?

TIA for any help you can provide.

Re: Modern Day Floral- Opinions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have never heard anything bad about them.  I'm not using them because I found someone who was cheaper.  Shrades also used her.  Her name is Dee and her business is Elements of Elegance based in Allegan.  If your DD's wedding is in Lansing, though, that may not work out. 
    My Bio Updated 4/6/10
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They do great work and I haven't heard anything bad about them either.  I think they might be a little on the expensive side, but I'm not sure - it is definitely worth looking into using them!  I used Elements of Elegance like hillary mentioned above.  there is a full review of them in my siggy.  good luck!!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was going to use them to make the bouquets and boutineers for my wedding. I didn't get to see the finished products because the wedding was called of, but Jen was fabulous to work with. And when I called to her the wedding was called of, she was so wonderful in giving back all the money. It was 5 months before the wedding, but I had the billed paid in full. Oh and a day later, she sent me a gorgeous floral arrangement to cheer me up. So sweet! If and when I get married, I will definitely use Modern Day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards