Christian Weddings
Options

My photographer is pregnant!

Well..my FMIL just told me that my wedding photographer is pregnant and is due at the time of my wedding so she won't be able to do it. 

i am sad and happy. sad cuz now i have to find someone else and happy cuz i get to find someone else (it was going to be her first wedding). 

Pray i find someone good and affordable! and available!

Re: My photographer is pregnant!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Did she just find out she was pregnant?  Because judging by your wedding ticker, she'd have to be 5-6 months pregnant already!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had our photographer under contract for about 9 months when she told me that she was dealing with post partum depression and she was not going to do our wedding.  I was so bummed because we had gotten a good deal with her because she did weddings as a side business.  Plus the wedding was only 3 months away!  After praying a lot, I called the guy who did our e-pics (which I loved) and his response - that is the only weekend in the fall that I am available!  God was good to us and He will provide for you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks joesgirl!!!!! (: 

sessions - she's known she was pregnant and due mid-august. she just didn't tell us. actually she still hasn't. my FMIL found out from FB or something childish like that. 
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm sorry you're in this situation! It seems pretty rude she wasn't honest with you guys when she found out she was pregnant. :/

But, don't worry- you will find someone just as good to shoot your big day! Praying it all falls into place for you!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Prayers are coming your way!!

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will pray that you find someone. I'm sure you will! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards