Retro and Vintage Weddings

Planning Bio List-- August

Hey ladies and gents!

**NOTE** before posting your bio link, please read the [[SAFETY ISSUES]] thread.

If you would like your bio to be added to the Retro & Vintage Knottie Bio List (<--click) please include the following information:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planning bio url: (you don't need to make it a clicky)

Wedding date: (month day, year)

Retro/vintage era inspiration: (example: "1940s" or "General")  Please write "general" if you don't have a main era of inspiration, and are drawing inspiration from a variety of eras.

Wedding colours: (main colour is written first, followed by accent colours)

Wedding theme/Inspiration:  Include UNDER 10 WORDS describing your wedding inspiration/theme.  (example: WWII garden tea party)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the first of every month I'll be updating this Roll Call sticky to make it easier on me. :P

Lastly, I've also added a bio page for our married knotties.  Check out their bios here.  You may find some vintage/retro For Sale items!

Our Wedding Website
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: Planning Bio List-- August

• URL: http://courtneyanddom.weebly.com/

Wedding date: 10/30/2010

Retro/vintage era inspiration: 1950's

Wedding colours: Black, White and Red

Wedding theme/Inspiration:  Rat pack theme Frank Sinatra, Bobby Darin, Tony Bennett
    BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
  • Hi,

We're getting married this Labor Day weekend in an old train station followed by a brunch reception at the same location.  We're going for a general retro vibe by incorporating big band/swing music and I found a woman to do my hair and makeup that specializes in vintage/classic looks.  Our main color is orange.  I don't have any photos of my dress, but it's a knee length ivory sheath dress.

Christie
  • NukkeNukke member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2010
    updated!
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards