Michigan-Lansing

My First Post - Videography - Yes or No?

Been a lurker on here for the past few days.  I just booked my DJ (1,2 Step Entertainment) and Tom our MC said that videography is a must.  My FI and I really don't want to book a videographer moreso for budget reasons but we agree that it would be nice to have a video of our day.  Tom reccommended www.flipahit.com as an alternative.  I watched the video and requested more informaiton but in the meantime, I thought I'd ask you guys!  How do you feel about hiring a videographer?  This videography company looks really neat, but will I regret not having a professional videographer or is this idea BETTER?  I dunno ... Torn!

Re: My First Post - Videography - Yes or No?

• gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited October 2012
    I wasn't sure about gettng one for DD's wedding, but I'm very glad we did.  We used Deep End Films and they did a fantastic job.  If you use a professional, you'll get closeup recording of your vows and other parts of the day that just having friends recording from the seats won't be able to capture.  If it is in your budget, I would definitely recommend getting one.
  • I am in the same boat. I can't decide if I want it or not, but I really don't want to spend a fortune.  I looked into a similar company called Wedit that sends you video cameras.  I think I would like a video of the ceremony.  Ugh I can't decide.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards