Nevada-Las Vegas

Spa recommendations?

My wedding is in Vegas in September of this year.  The day before my wedding I want to do a spa day with some of my girls.  I've been to the Palms and Canyon ranch and they were both awesome but I kind of wanted to try something different.  Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!!

Re: Spa recommendations?

• edited December 2011
    The Spa at Encore is beyond gorgeous.
  • edited December 2011
    The spa at TI is absolutely insane. I had my make up and nails done there for my wedding and had a message and facial. Doooooooo etttttttttttt
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    It's small and peaceful... but I loved the Westin spa (off the strip).  They usually have very decent prices.  I had an amazing facial there a couple years back (while laying on a headed bed).

Good luck! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I treated my gals to mani/pedis at the M Resort.  It's a ways bit south on LV Blvd, but IMO, it's worth it.  Also, you get use of the pool area with a spa treatment, their pool is fantastic.
  • edited December 2011
    the spa at Aria has salt rooms and heated stone beds, an infinity pool, plus the gym. It's $30 for the day.
    Also, they have spa suites that you can rent out that has your own private hot tub, tv, and music.
    ARIA SPA

Also, down on Fremont Street they have this place called the Beauty Bar. I don't know much about it but it seems like it could be a fun evening event for the girls
    BEAUTYBAR
  • jkhoutzjkhoutz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Beauty Bar is an actual bar, FYI. They have the beauty salon vibe and decor but no spa or beauty services are rendered. Wink You can catch decent bands there every now and then, though!
  • edited December 2011
    The Bathouse at The Hotel is AMAZING!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards