Illinois
Options

Peoria, IL area photographers

I'm looking for wedding photographers in or around the Peoria, IL area that range in the $1500 area. I'm a bride on a budget and have to watch my costs! I'm completely comfortable working with someone who may be just starting out to receive a lower price, I'm just having a hard time finding that person. Any help would be appreciated!

Re: Peoria, IL area photographers

• Options
    heidibird1981heidibird1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi
    I was just wanting to let you know that I take wedding pictures as a side business. I am just starting to get my business out there and have lower prices than most. I have my Bachelor's in Photography from SIU Carbondale and LOVE weddings.
    If you'd like to check out my website, it's www.luxeimages.net

I am all digital but was taught on film. I give you all edited images on a CD or DVD with printing rights so that you can make prints at your own pace. I do have a professional lab that does all the fancy photo albums and canvas wrap prints that are wonderfully popular right now.

Please contact me through my website if you are interested. I cater to each wedding to ensure that you get what you want at the price that works for you. I am open for most of 2011 and have no bookings in 2012.

Thanks
    Heidi Peterson
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    www.studio38arts.com

One of my former students owns this business - she did some family pictures for us a little over a year ago, and they turned out beautifully.  Her prices are extrememly reasonable! 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Heidi you've been reported. Vendors aren't allowed to post on these boards. Every single one of your four posts has been the same thing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Options
    melissad829melissad829 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We would love a chance to talk with you about wedding photography.  Our packages start at $1,995 normally, but we may be able to work with you on price, depending on your needs.  Visit our web site at www.PhotographyByDeverman.com to view our samples.  If you'd like to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation, please give us a call at 309-346-9386.  Thank you!
  • Options
    novah924novah924 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Marshall Photography.  She did a great job on our engagement pics and is new to the area so she offered a great deal.  Plus we get all the copyrights to our pics. 

Keelie Marshall - 208-241-8331
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jackiejungjackiejung member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would highly reccommend Katie Toman Photography. We got our entire wedding day for $1300 and that included a full day and a lot more. She has a very modern style and is easy to work with.
    www.katietomanphotography.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Melissa, you've been reported

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!
    I know a new wedding photographer in the Peoria area. She's just starting out but has been interning with Kira Kwon Photojournalism (super talented photographer) and has been doing many weddings with her. I'll private message you her e-mail and information. She's very flexible and because she's just starting out her prices are good :).

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards