Canada-Ontario
Options

Done dress shopping too :)

hey ladies,

I was thinking of putting off gown shopping until december but I ended up going to a sample sale and I 'm so glad I did. It was so strange because I was looking at so many pictures and I had a specific style in mind but when it came down to seeing them on me, it didn't quite have that feeling of "I'm a bride"

I had no intention of buying but completely fell in love with this dress and I could not imagine wearing anything else on the day of my wedding. So here is my dress

Looking at the model right now I would not even think of trying on this dress but I was really shocked that it actually looked good on me..lol I think I look better in the gown than the model..

I'm trying to debate now if it would look better if I had my hair up or down...My hair is quite long, pass my shoulder blades. I was originally thinking of having my hair half up and half down but I don't think it would suit with this dress. what do u think? 

Re: Done dress shopping too :)

• Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohhhhh that's such a nice fairy princess dress!    Hair up or down depends on your style and what "look" you are going for.  An formal updo will say "elegent ballerina" to me, a loose updo would be a lot softer for this dress.  You could also pull off the curls of half up and half down (I did it, loved it).

I think a loose curly updo would be the nicest, IMO.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah I think I will take some photos of me in my dress and sort of envision it with the hairstyle. But yeah when I have my hair trial I'm going to see the half up and half down then maybe do an up do with the loose curls. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards