California-Northern
Options

Plus size bridal salon suggestions in the Sacramento/San Fransisco area

Hi All,

I got engaged a few months ago and have since been on the hunt for a wedding dress. My problem is that I am technically a "plus size" bride wearing a 16/18 (although I wear a 14 in the "real world"). I cannot seam to find any bridal shops that have dresses in stock for me to try on in my size. And if they do, they are not the style I am looking for--too poofy and too much beading. The consultants at the salons I have been to are nice, but I just cannot bring myself to buy a dress that I cannot physically try on since most of the dresses that I like are size 8 or 10.

Does anyone have any suggestions of bridal salons that carry a good number of plus size bridal gowns in the Sacramento or San Francisco area. I am willing to travel a bit so if it is within a few hours of Sacramento (where I live) I am interested. I have tried the usuals--David's Bridal, Alfred Angelo--and some of the other smaller salons in Sacramento, but they just do not have enough options or what they have is not what I am looking for.

Help!

:)

Re: Plus size bridal salon suggestions in the Sacramento/San Fransisco area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Places I tried on Dresses:

Sacramento: House of Fashion, Keepsake Bridal, David's Bridal, Alfred Angelo

San Jose: Bay Area Bridal

Stockton: Maxine's Bridal, Bella Bridal
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards