Connecticut

Flowers - need help choosing between 2

I'm stuck between Stylish Blooms and Designs by Nancy....any recommendations?? They both seem GREAT!! and the prices are awesome!
Meghan

Re: Flowers - need help choosing between 2

• edited December 2011
    Stylish Blooms! Melissa is fanastic and does great work. I'm excited to have her doing my flowers, she really understands what I am looking for.
  • edited December 2011
    me too! Im torn between Melissa and Jane from Just for you!  Let me know whom you pick!
    "All I want is for you to be happy And, take this woman and make you my family And, finally you have found someone perfect And, finally you have found Yourself." -RHCP image
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info girls!

Meghan
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_flowers-need-choosing-between-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:fac54a22-ebeb-4f81-aa01-f770dcdf8313Post:cb59e8b6-6e94-4ad0-9d19-d5e14a99ca67">Re: Flowers - need help choosing between 2</a>:
    [QUOTE]me too! Im torn between Melissa and Jane from Just for you!  Let me know whom you pick!
    Posted by tinstarsunshine[/QUOTE]

LOVE Jane!! She is FABULOUS!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I don't have any experience with the other 2 florists you mentioned, but I know that you can never go wrong if you choose Melissa from Stylish Blooms. She is wonderful, and she works so hard to make sure every bride's flowers are absolutely perfect!
  • TBee99TBee99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I vote for Stylish Blooms! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lynde129lynde129 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved working with Nancy, she is very accomodating and her work was amazing.  I gave her my vision and she choose the flowers and it was perfect.  She also did my Best Friends wedding and her flowers came out amazing also!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!!! I'm still deciding between the 2 but they both seem amazing! I'll have to make a decision soon...

Meghan
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards