Missouri-St Louis

Has Anyone.....????

Been to or bought their dress from Town and Country Bridal Boutique? I was looking at their website I like some of the dresses. I wanted to know if the people are good to work with, how are the prices, or any other Bridal Shops to consider going.

thanks!
~Sammie~ Live. Laugh. Love

Re: Has Anyone.....????

• edited December 2011
    I tried on a few dresses at their Lamp and Lantern location, and the ladies there were really nice. They were able to get me in for an appointment with very little notice towards the end of their day.  They tend to be a little pricier than some of the other shops around - my budget was around $1K, and the majority of their dresses were over that. If you have the budget for it, I would definitely give them a try!

I also really liked Simply Elegant Bridal in downtown. They had a huge selection, and the people there were also great. It's a pretty good sized shop, but they make you feel like the only bride there.

Hope this helps!
  • zippyelfzippyelf member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I tried on there too. They were super nice and attentive. I recommend it.

The other place I really likes was Elite/Bluestein's Bridal in Weldon Spring off Hgwy 94. They weere AWESOME.
  • edited December 2011
    We tried on BM dresses there.  My girls really liked the style, but we found them $30 cheaper plus they got a discount at Simply Elegant where I bought my dress.  They were Belsoie.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • cjcolombattocjcolombatto member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my dress, veil and bridesmaids dresses there and they did an amazing job.  They have a beautiful selection, their consultants are super nice and remember you each time you return and we got a discount on the BM dresses because I bought my gown there.  They just opened a new location at Frontenac for more expensive lines.  I went to the Lamp and Lantern Village location and there were lots of dresses between 1 and 3K.
  • edited December 2011
    Love them!  I got my dress here and they are so helpful.... definitely recommend!
  • edited December 2011
    I went to the Frontenac location and purchased an Amsale dress. I loved it. I was dreadding buying the dress, but they were really nice, helpful and made the process really easy.   I was lucky they were having a trunk sale so I got an additional discount off my dress.

If you see something you like, print it out and bring it to the store with you.  And, if there is a trunk show, they usually have specials with that line.
     Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards