African American Weddings
Options

I give up

Im tired of looking for an engagement outfit. I'm saying to hell with it and wearing something out of my closet. I don't care for clothes shopping. Now if I was looking for shoes, no problem. Did anyone else just wear something out of their closet?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I give up

• Options
    <---- sure did. LOL

As a matter of fact it was a dress that I folded down and made into a skirt and a awife beater. Add some sandals and make up... welp there you have it :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • Options
    Same here. I wore a sweater, cardigan, and a scarft and also a dress that was already in my closet. Don't stress!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Everthing i had was out of my closet as well.  There was no need to buy something new just for the sake of buying something.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to Re:I give up:[QUOTE]Everthing i had was out of my closet as well. There was no need to buy something new just for the sake of buying something. Posted by lcroster[/QUOTE]

I agree. I wore something Out of my closet too.
  • Options
    Thx ladies, I've found two fits out my closet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I did not want to spend extra money on clothes. But I didn't have an African dress or a nice professional dress that looked sexy. But the casual outfit I wore had been in my closet for years.
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Options
    Thanks for this post. I went looking in my closet for ephors, bridal shower, and rehearsal dinner. Just glad I'm not alone!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for this post. I went looking in my closet for ephors, bridal shower, and rehearsal dinner. Just glad I'm not alone!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards