Military Brides

Happy Tuesday!

2»

Re: Happy Tuesday!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_happy-tuesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:d80de5a5-eb49-4b6b-91ff-3fcd0dda9f78Post:e85f8118-9aff-4502-ab0c-378825edddcc">Re: Happy Tuesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Tuesday! : They just bought our plane tickets today for us as our wedding present. FFIL has been awesome about helping us find tickets and whatnot. He just goes with the flow. He's like I'll do whatever you tell me lol. FI said they'd still like to pay for it but she hasn't said anything to me so we have it accounted for in the budget anyways. Just frustrating but at least we're under budget so we can pay for it
    Posted by Zimsgirl[/QUOTE]

Wow!!!  That's incredibly generous of them!  You're definitely lucky. I very much doubt we'll get a wedding gift from either my FMIL or FFIL.  For Christmas, I got a pink rhinestone heart on a chain from FMIL.  Like something I'd give my 13-year-old cousin.  And from FFIL, I got an XXL men's football jersey that smelled like paint thinner.  Haha, oh well!  It's the thought that counts?

To be honest, when you said what your FMIL wanted to do as a RD, I was thinking, "That sounds fun!  I'd like that as a RD!"  Haha, we'll probably do something semi-casual anyway.

Anniversary

• Yeah it'd be fun to do before the wedding I'd just prefer a more formal one. I like getting dressed up haha and I'll already be dressed up from the rehearsal. I'm sorry about your gifts too :(
  • Fire- we're headed to Orlando for a couple days and then Daytona. It's a "relaxing on the beach" sort of trip with a stop at Universal Studios thrown in.
  • mel- that sounds really fun! I didn't even think about New Years in Orlando. OMG that'd be really cool. My FI might hate you for putting the idea in my head- or he may already have it.... lol
    wedding1 Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards