Wisconsin
Options

BEST WISCONSIN PHOTOGRAPHER!

I usually don't take the time to write reviews for vendors, but after researching and planning our wedding I realized how important these real experience reviews are. So I had to tell you all about Casey Hein and Chasing LIlies Photography. From the minute my (now) husband and I met her for our engagment photo shoot, we knew she was the perfect choice for us. She made us feel so comfortable every step of the way. She is as fun and sweet as she is professional. Even though she is based out of Madison, she had no problem traveling to us in Oshkosh. And her talent is very high - we didn't want to sacrifice great pictures for price and we didn't with her. Customers of Casey get amazing photos, a talented and FUN photographer at a reasonable price. Oh, and one more thing (and probably a really important point for any bride!) - Casey's editing time is very quick. We received a DVD with our engagement photos and wedding photos less than a week after each event. AMAZING!

I would recommend Casey and Chasing Lilies Photography to ANY Wisconsin bride and groom! You will not be disappointed. 

Re: BEST WISCONSIN PHOTOGRAPHER!

• Options
    mandy270mandy270 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

How much did you spend and what type of package did you have?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our package was $1500.00 and included an engagement session (mileage included), up to 8 hours of wedding day coverage, 500+ professionally retouched digital images that were available a week after the wedding, private online gallery of images to share with family and friends and high-resolution negatives on DVD (of engagement AND wedding photos).

Also - I added the link to Chasing Lilies website in my original post but it doesn't show up unless you hover over it. So thank you to whoever posted it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow! That's impressive- and a LOT is included in that price! I'm glad you had such a good experience! Congratulations on your marriage!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This sounds like a vendor post to me.

Beckster?
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • Options
    msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *BUMP* for Beckster. :)
    ~ Missie

imageimageimage
    image image image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought I deleted this one last week??
  • Options
    msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you delete again? I think people are spamming the boards with this vendor.

I'm glad Wisco is busy enough to have trolls now!  Yay!  That means you're kicking booty as a mod!
    ~ Missie

imageimageimage
    image image image
  • Options
    kcleigh3kcleigh3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please contact me at casey@chasingliliesphotography.com MSteph82.  These are not spam emails but my clients feedback.   I'd be happy to give you their contact information so that you know this is legit. 
  • Options
    kcleigh3kcleigh3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please contact me at casey@chasingliliesphotography.com. These are not spam emails but my clients feedback. I'd be happy to give you their contact information so that you know this is legit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards