Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

*brennashae* Re jeff feverston photog

I am interesting in booking him and see tat you used him.  How was he to work with? Did most of the ideas/creativity come from him?
January Siggy ****weight loss**** image Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: *brennashae* Re jeff feverston photog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey!  I haven't been on her in forever and decided to check in today, glad I did.  Jeff was great.  The only thing I was set on were the first 2 locations for our photos before the ceremony.  I got married at the Powel House on 3rd and Walnut and got ready at the Omni hotel so we did pics while walking to the ceremony.  We realized that our schedule was tight and Jeff worked really well with that.  His ideas for how to set up the shots were great.  I can't believe how many great pics we got in such a short amount of time.  Let me know if you have any other questions.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kirab2kirab2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im just having a hard time making the decision.  I love what I have seen on his website, and havent found anyone I like as much... but dont really know how to interview a photog to find out if we want to work with him ya know?  Do you remember how much he wanted for a deposit??
    Thanks!!!!
    January Siggy ****weight loss**** image Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We booked him through Liz Warnek and we had to put 1/3 down as a deposit.  I don't know if it is different if you are booking him on his own though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards