Attire & Accessories Forum

And then there was ANOTHER veil question...

Hi ladies!
You were so helpful before that I did a ton more research and now I have yet another question-
I'm on the short side (5'3" in my heels), and I love the way a fingertip length veil looks, but I'm worried that it will make me look "stumpy" or even shorter than I am. 
Has anyone had this problem?  Think I'll have it, or am I just being way too paranoid?

Thanks!

Re: And then there was ANOTHER veil question...

• Magdala9Magdala9 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I am 5.3 (without heels) and the fingertip length for one veil brand was too long (but their elbow length was perfect); however for another brand, the fingertip length was perfect.  I am not sure how they measure it, but I suggest trying everything on. 
  • I'm also 5'3" in heels and my finger tip veil (which is actually longer than that on me, oops) doesn't make me look stumpy because it suits the dress so well. I agree to try things on, but I bet you won't have a problem. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love my fingertip veil and think it makes me look much taller than I am (5'7"). Have you tried on fingertip veils yet, or are you just speculating? I think a cathedral length veil on a petite bride can sometimes swallow her up, but would have no concerns about a fingertip veil.
    Anniversary
  • Thanks ladies! 
    I'm definitely going to try some on, but there are some on Etsy that I'm SO in love with, and I might order from there. 
    Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards