Pennsylvania-Central

Florist Recommendations (Gettysburg-ish area)

I'm getting married on Aug. 24, 2013 at The Lodges at Gettysburg. I'm looking for a relatively local (25 mile radius) florist who is reasonably priced. Anyone out there have some suggestions?

Re: Florist Recommendations (Gettysburg-ish area)

• Check out Leah McMaster of Weddings and Blooms!  She travels and does amazing work
  • We are using Weddings & Blooms in Mechanicsburg.  Leah is AWESOME!!  I was really happy with the prices.  www.weddingsandblooms.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The Blossom Shop Florist in Dillsburg is very reasonably priced and their designers are great.  They're about 30 miles down Rt 15 from The Lodges. 
    717-432-3438
  • We are also using Weddings and Blooms in Mechanicsburg.  Our experience has been great so far!  Flowers are one of the things that I am the most excited about!
  • I'm also getting married at The Lodges.  We booked Karen's on Country Road.  She's located in Spring Grove.  I don't know if that's too far for you.  When I was searching for a florist I also met with Bairs Flowers in Biglerville and The Flower Shop in Littlestown.
  • I would also recommend Leah with Weddings and Blooms in Mechanicsburg  She is reasonably priced and can work with your budget.  She also is great with listening to what you envision and helping you put your flower package together.!  I am getting married at the Lodges at Gettysburg as well, a week after you on August 31st, 2013  Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards