Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Hotels around Ocean Edge Resort-Brewster

I am in the process of trying to gather hotels around the ocean edge in brewster.

The prices are high at the ocean edge and want to be able to provide guests with other options.. All hotels around are Inn's and require 3 night minimum.

Do we just provide the different pricing tiers at the ocean edge and then a list of inns??

Re: Hotels around Ocean Edge Resort-Brewster

• edited December 2011
    It sounds like that's all you can do. I was upset that my hotels were as expensive as they were too-- it was one of the most stressful parts of planning. Depending on when your wedding is, people might also be able to do a house rental. Ours is in Oct. and my family was able to rent a house for the Thus-Mon for the cost of one room for the weekend in our nicest hotel.
  • edited December 2011

there are hotels in west yarmouth/hyannis that are cheaper, but would require your guests to travel about 20-25 min to brewster. just a thought.

• edited December 2011
    Go the other direction into Orlean's and there are several motel options about 3 - miles from Ocean's Edge.  For my daughter's wedding, most stayed at the Cove on 128.  Others stayed at the Olde Tavern Inn on 6A.  There are several more in that area.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at OE in September.  The room prices go down after labor day...so my guests have 3 choices of rooms from 175-250 plus fees(but you probably already know that). I suggested the Lighthouse inn (they have cottages, hotel rooms and houses for rent) or the Hampton Inn in Yarmouth (which wasnt much less than OE).  There are some motels closer to Orleans but Im not sure how they look inside, etc. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards