New Jersey - South

Photo Booth

We are very interested in renting a photo booth? A few questions...who did you use and how much? Also, did you have it only at cocktail hour or during the whole reception? Was it a big hit with guests?

Thanks!

Re: Photo Booth

• edited December 2011
    I didn't get married yet  but I am using Go Festive and I know they are a big hit... people love photo booths. I have it for the whole time minus an hour during dinner service.
  • edited December 2011
    We got married in October.  We used Party Booths and couldnt have been happier.  For 4 hours it was $895.  We had the booth only during our reception.  We also had props for the photo booth it was a huge success....plus we got a disc with all of our pictures on it!! It was definately a hit and would totally recommend it!!  www.partybooths.com is their website...they are located in Las Vegas but do booths all over the country

Good luck and HTH
    BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Photo Booth Dude for my wedding in March. My sister actually bought for us as a gift. 
    They have been great to work with and I have only heard good things.

look at his website

• danagigsdanagigs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Photo Booth Center. Its costing us about 1250.00 but we are getting a big booth, and a scrap booking table. The booth prints out a strip of pictures for ever person that enters the booth plus an extra for the scrapbook (if 12 people are in the picture - then they print 13 pictures). Guests will be able to use the booth for i think 4 hours during the reception as many times as they wish. 

If you live anywhere near The Merion in Cinnaminson, there is a bridal show there tomorrow at noon and they are usually there. They have a booth set up and you can try it out. Not to mention all the other vendors that will be there. :-) 

Good Luck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Memory Lane Photobooths. I'm paying $925 for 5 hours, the guests get a printed copy of their pics and we get a disc to keep with all of our guests pics on it. This was the best deal we found for 5 hours. We went to a friend's wedding who had a photobooth and it was a big hit, so we decided to book one too.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards