Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Guest Transportation: Buses, trolleys......etc

Looking for the best price and service for guest transportation.  We would need pick up at 1 or 2 hotels and drop off at reception restaurant (about a 10-12 mile drive) and then pick up after reception and drop off back at hotel(s). Is this asking too much?  I have looked into trolleys and buses and I'm just not sure which one is best?  If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!  We are planning our Cape Cod wedding from NY so most of our planning has been done online and any advice I get on here has been such a big help. 

(Yarmouth, Barnstable area)
Married to my best friend!! 8/19/12

Re: Guest Transportation: Buses, trolleys......etc

• My favorite is Trolley's by Tes.
    Other good choices on Cape:
    KON Limo & Transportation & Cape Destinations
  • We used White Tie limo, in Falmouth, for just what you are describing. They had a 33 passenger coach that was pretty nice. The only downside was they didn't quite follow the schedule I'd made for them (hotels in difference orders, a little early) so people thought they missed it and got confused. But if you spelled it out it should be fine, and they were the cheapest I found. It was still almost $1000 though, I think.
  • We went through First Student in Hyannis to rent a school bus for shuttling our guests. It's $400. Not the most glamorous option, I know, but ultimately I think people will jut be happy thy won't have to drink and drive.
  • P.s. our bus will be picking guests up at hotel, driving them to ceremony and reception venue, then back to hotel at the end of the night. Hotel is in Hyannis and our ceremony and reception is in Mashpee. Hope this helps!
  • I am using Pina Bus Lines (a 55 passagner charter bus) - they are under 1,000 and are doing multiple pick up and drop offs for the night - pretty good service so far!
  • Hey! I love your idea of the DIY transportation...I was thinking of the same thing but could not find a van rental that cheap ANYWHERE. How are you doing it? Thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards