Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

You came in with the breeze, on Sunday Morning!

Good morning.  I woke up to 2 inches of snow on the ground.  My Sunday is ruined.  RUINED. 

How goes everyone else?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: You came in with the breeze, on Sunday Morning!

• Options
    I'm up early, blegh.  Stray kitty in my bathroom is a talker.  Damn.  
    I'm just having some company and enjoying a relatively quite morning.  We don't have much going on today besides me nagging H until he hangs up our new drapes.  I would do it myself, but I don't like drilling into the wall :)
    Photobucket
  • Options

Good morning ladies.
    We are heading to the pool soon for a couple of hours.
    Then I will do laundry and start packing.

• Options
    Good morning!

I'm waiting on the oven to heat up so I can bake some cinnamon rolls. FI is planting a rose bush in the yard then we are heading to FIL's for fried chicken and letting his daughter swim. Pretty relaxing day. Plan on spending the evening relaxing with the furry children. Hope everyone else has a peaceful day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I need to get groceries, and I really hate the grocery store on weekends.  Booh.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    Good Morning.  I'm skipping church this morning and going to the gym.  Then we're grilling out steaks later today.  It should be a good Sunday.  :)
  • Options
    Oh grilling sounds good.  I think I'm going to have H grill us a pizza later :)  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Good morning.  It's a beautiful day, and my sister and friends are off to NY without me :(  Boo.  But I want to rest up so I can hopefully work sans pain tomorrow, so I opted out of going.  Sad panda.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Morning. I'm nursing a hangover and dealing with a period from hell. Fun times I tell you. 2 of us our up, 2 are not. Course DH is one that is not. Not sure the plans for rest of the day. Have to go to the Apple Store. Might go to the race track or some charity event thing we were told about. Dinner is going to be at Dean Farings. J and DH can sleep all day though. So who knows.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Good lord, I love No Doubt. Habs, how do you pronounce ruined? I know that's a weird question, but I bet you have an adorable Canadian way of saying it. I'm laying in bed...H is still asleep. The lady I babysit for called me at 6:30 on a sunday morning. WTF?! I think we are going to Sams and I know we are going to see Scream 4 today - I'm excited for the nostalgia of it all. I need coffee...I don't think any of that up there made sense lol
  • Options
    Btw - I forgot how much I missed Sunday newspapers. All the articles, sections, advertisements. So much fun. We only get the paper Mon - Sat.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Hi E!

Today is hospital tour day so I'm just wasting a few hours until I get to go do that by looking at nursery stuff and researching quinoa recipes that I can use as breakfast. Being gluten-free and having gestational diabetes is a shitty combination.

Mmm grilling. After our crazy storm yesterday it's surpringly nice outside so maybe I can convince H he wants to grill some chicken :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_came-breeze-sunday-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:1167ff26-becf-493b-92c8-4d4c5ade1cf8Post:bbab41f9-4e10-4cb1-91a2-8756ad2826f2">Re: You came in with the breeze, on Sunday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Btw - I forgot how much I missed Sunday newspapers. All the articles, sections, advertisements. So much fun. We only get the paper Mon - Sat.
    Posted by lyndausvi[/QUOTE]
    and the coupons :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    mctlongmctlong member
    First Comment
    edited April 2011
    Good morning.

I've got to run to the office this morning in preparation of a very busy week at work. Then home and our Sunday errands (i.e. grocery shopping and laundry). Nothing special today.

Sorry to hear the weather's a bust, OP.
  • Options
    lyndausvilyndausvi mod
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_came-breeze-sunday-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:1167ff26-becf-493b-92c8-4d4c5ade1cf8Post:2e6686ea-aa4d-433a-927e-b8e85d0ccdbe">Re: You came in with the breeze, on Sunday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: You came in with the breeze, on Sunday Morning! : and the coupons :)
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]

Yeah iforgot those things even existed. Y you will never see a coupon in St Thomas and sales at grocery stores are only on expirng that day items. I'm going to have fun shopping in the states. The prices are so damn cheap. We went to a farmers market and I took picture of how cheap it was to send to our friends in the island. I'm others there might have been complaining they were to high.

• Options
    Morning! I'm going to the Alfred Angelo in Atlanta today. I'm a little nervous because FI and I are the only ones down here so I have to dress shop by myself. Hopefully it'll go well. I decided I would pack light for once in my life for this trip and I'm regretting it. All I brought was one pair of jeans, shorts, yoga pants, 2 t shirts, 1 bra and 1 cami and 1 pair of flip flops. Well my jeans, bra, and cami got soaked Friday night so I went and bought a dress and cami to wear Saturday and all I have to wear today are shorts and a shirt (bras dry now so thats good) Anyway. Moral of the story is...if you're used to overpacking, it's probably for a reason.
  • Options
    Good morning!

It is really sunny here, but got quite chilly in our apt overnight. H and I both have cold or something going on. It hurts to swallow. My Grandma had a cold when were home last week, so I don't know if we got it from her or it is just a coincidence. Either way, we both are just feeling kinda crappy today. Good thing I don't have much to do.
  • Options
    I am an overpacker.  I like options.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I usually am and this weekend I decided to pack light. Never doing that again.
  • Options
    aleighk1 - at least you are not at home in NC right now. I hear they had some wicked storms and tornados that whipped through there yesterday. I am so glad we didn't have anything severe.

Have fun shopping!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_came-breeze-sunday-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:1167ff26-becf-493b-92c8-4d4c5ade1cf8Post:b5713418-4b6d-49d2-9fa5-f4afe04ccfac">Re: You came in with the breeze, on Sunday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good lord, I love No Doubt. Habs, how do you pronounce ruined? I know that's a weird question, but I bet you have an adorable Canadian way of saying it.
    Posted by LDYGTR13[/QUOTE]

<div>I love No Doubt too.  I feel like I wanna listen to them right this second, not in my head. </div><div>
    </div><div>I pronounce it R-ewww - ined.  With a little more emphasis on the ewww part.  Does that make sense. </div><div>
    </div><div>p.s. It is still snowing here.  BOO</div>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good Morning!
    I am still dealing with hives and they are everywhere!
    Today I am just going to rest and hope they go away soon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image Robby James born 2.24.12 @ 23 weeks due to preterm labor
    Remembering Robby
  • Options
    Good Morning! Not exactly morning anymore, but I was up. I'm planning on cleaning up my house today and getting everything spiffy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards