Latino Weddings

Colombia

Hi everyone! I also posted this in the Honeymoon section. I'm wondering... Has anyone honeymooned in Colombia?? I'm looking for hotel suggestions in Cartagena or Barranquilla. I'm also interested in San Andres. Any help would be appreciated.
My fiance is originally from Colombia. We're hoping to spend a few days alone on the coast, then to join his family inland. Many thanks in advance, Jessica

Re: Colombia

• Mandy:imaMandy:ima member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooo my cousin went to San Andres last year (we are Colombians).  She said it was perfect, and she bicycled everywhere.
  • edited December 2011
    Cartagena is my mother's hometown, it's on the border, and my grandma refuses to leave!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My cousin went to San Andres for her honeymoon, (We are Costa Ricans) I saw the pictures and they looked like they had a blast
  • Colombia - anywhere by the cost is supposed to be GR8!   

Does anyone have tips for booking a trip to Colombia (flights) - like when is the best time to try and book for the lowest cost?  My FI is Colombian and hasnt been in years (he was 15 the last time) where his parents go every year.  San Andres is supposed to be gorgous!  We are a mixed couple - Im French, Irish and Italian and he is 100% Colombian ... for a May wedding what would you suggest is the best time to book?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards