Canada-Alberta
Options

Hi all out there, 
I'm newly engaged and new to the knot.  I love all the advice and links.  We've just started looking at local venues in Canmore and making all the fun decisions, that aren't yet overwhelming.  If there are any suggestions out there I'm all ears.  
Congrats to you as well, hope you're having just as much fun. 
b :) 
Soon to be Mrs.

Re: newbie

• Options
    Hi there Newbie! Congratulations! Where are you thinking of getting married in Canmore?

soooo pretty, we just found it too expensive - although, I am sure you have heard this before - Tunnel Mountain, is extremely inexpensive to have your ceremony there, and it is the MOST beautiful place to get married, we have been to a few ceremonies here and always a hit. As for a reception venue, I hope you find somewhere great if you are like me and on a budget :)
  • Options
    Hi Missine162, 
    It is pretty pricing out here compared to Calgary I suppose, but we live here and want to share our home with our friends & family.  We've checked out a lot of different options, mostly online, and we still need to decide between catering ourselves or going all in.  There are some reasonable prices out there, just looking for places we haven't thought of yet :) 
    Soon to be Mrs.
  • Options
    In Response to newbie:
     Hello Newbie!
    Congratulations on your engagement.

We are Calgary (and area) photographers and would love to speak to you about your plans. We provide beautiful artwork memories - enduring work you and your spouse, your family and the generations to follow will love; breathtaking work that will provide lasting, timeless, stylish memories.

Our web:
    www.julievincentphotography.com
    www.pinterest.com/JCVPhotography/julie-vincent-photography-wedding

Our corporate work:
    www.jandjlawrencephotography.com (major events)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards