Michigan-Lansing

Radisson in Lansing

Just wondering if any Lansing brides have any insight into a wedding at the Radisson in Lansing? We are thinking this might be our spot, but haven't been to a wedding there or heard much about it, fill me in!

Re: Radisson in Lansing

• edited December 2011
    I've looked into the Radisson as well, but like you, I haven't been to any weddings there. I'd love to hear if anyone has any insight as well.
  • gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    There was a knottie that had her reception there a year or so ago.  Here is a link to her review on the Wedding Channel:

http://local.weddingchannel.com/Wedding-Vendors/Radisson-Hotel-Lansing-Wedding-Review?ProfileId=237383&ReviewId=75960

I hope that helps.  You could probably search her screen name and find other comments she may have made about the Radisson.
  • MSUbride2011MSUbride2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using them for my wedding. So far, they have been great! Their communication is awesome - get back to you same day and answer as many questions as you have, which I always have a lot :-) I like the area where the reception is, you are the ONLY wedding there upstairs, so you don't have to hear other music from receptions and other crowds.

Good Luck!!

204 image Ready to party with us!
    84 image Will be Dancing the night away!
    20 image Won't be having any fun
    100 image Got Lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards