Illinois-Chicago

Chicago rehearsal dinner suggestions?

Has anyone found great rehearsal dinner locations that are semi-private but not overly expensive?? 

Re: Chicago rehearsal dinner suggestions?

• Hi! My name is Melissa. I am a Wedding Coordinator with Northern Illinois Budget Planners. I can help you with your wedding planning issues. My fee is $200.00, flat fee. My specialty is planning wonderful weddings, on a tight budget. I am in the Lake County area. Where in the Chicagoland area are you looking to have your wedding at?

Please let me kow if you are intersted, by posting to this message. If you are interested, then I'll give you my contact information to you.

Hope I can do business with you soon. :)

--Melissa
  • Melissa, you are reported.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We are doing ours at Ginos East on Higgins. Their room is semi-private and the packages start at like 12/pp. Not sure what other places run but I thought that was pretty cheap. GL!
    Vacation
  • We are at Leona's in Lakeview.  Packages started at $12/pp and the room is private.  Room rental fee of $50.
  • I have no idea how much it was because my mother in law and father in law paid. Ours was.at.Tufano's in Little Italy. It was served family style in a semi private room. I have also been to rehearsals at Portillos that are really nice. They have a private room on the upper level.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Portillo's! We haven't had ours yet, but the bridal party and family members (especially the Chicago natives who now live out of town) are totally excited for that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards