New York-Western

ilio dipaolo

Is anyone having or know someone who has had there wedding at  ilio dipaolo?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: ilio dipaolo

• edited December 2011
    No, but I recently went to a conference there.  Not to be overly negative but the food was terrible.  It was family style so I'm not sure if it would be different if it were sit down or buffet but I was disappointed.
  • cutypy0516cutypy0516 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there in May and it was sit down.  I thought the food was good.  They also used lots of uplighting.  I was really impressed with how the atmosphere turned out.  I've been in that room before and didn't think much of it before it was decorated, but it looked like a totally different place at this wedding. I had a really good time there.
    Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but the amount of moments that take you breath away. - Anon
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks that's good to hear that the rm can be transformed into something more wedding like we booked there a while ago we are having a smaller wedding and it was in our budget but I was worried it wouldn't look fancy. Do you have any pictures of the room you can share so I can get a vision. Id appreciate it
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I had a feeling maybe the food wasn't as good because it was a conference. The room was nice though. I thought it would be pretty for a wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    yea i hear ppl say that food differs from conferences banquets and weddings... im hoping so!! i ate in the resturant and thats always good... so fingers crossed it will be good for the wedding.the room is pretty just want to make it seem more formal.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a pic that can kind of give you an idea.  Can you post pictures on here?
    Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but the amount of moments that take you breath away. - Anon
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should be able to click on this to see the picture.It doesn't really give you the true feel because I think there was a flash on this picture.  The lighting was darker in the room, which gave the uplighting a really soft glow and the room an almost night-club like feel.  My friends had a really fun wedding and I had a great time there.

[IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/cutypy0516/benandcourtney.jpg[/IMG]
  • edited December 2011
    thanks so much!! it does look nice in there with the up lighting i just added it to my dj package! =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • reilesreiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we get our work meetings catered from here and the food is always very good.  We always get great reviews!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards