Military Brides

Army Dentist?

Anyone else here marrying/married/is an army dentist? Just curious Laughing
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Army Dentist?

• kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nope. H is a Navy Nuke but welcome to the board!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I appreciate the welcome :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I don't recall anyone that fits this description, but we're glad to have you on the board!!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I have a girlfriend that is in the Army and is in dental school... does that count? haha

I sadly am not nor is H, he is a Pilot in the Air Force.
  • edited December 2011
    I have a friend whose boyfriend is going to dental school in the fall and is apparently considering joining the military for it.... so yeah I guess the answer to your question is no :-P Welcome though!
    White Knot Visit The Knot! Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Nope, my dad was a dentist in the Army though! Welcome to the board!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks guys! LOL, my fiance is in dental school and doing it through the army, which is why I asked, to see if anyone was in a similar situation as I am in regards to being a army dentist wife! :) Anyway, so glad to me you all!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a friend in dental school who just joined the Navy... but no one around this board that has that same niche!  It's okay, I'm a weird one, too - I'm marrying a Marine lawyer.  There aren't too many of those, but it happens that Lulu (another poster) is also a Marine JAG wife.  So maybe an Army dentist spouse will show up sooner or later!  Welcome!

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    Wow, Marine Lawyer? That's pretty cool! :) Well, I'm glad to meet you all anyway, I am really excited to become an army wife, I do not have this in common with anyone except my future sister in law, who absolutely HATES being an army wife (which I don't understand at all...)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    PS, I love being a weird one, hence, the last name ;) ha ha ha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards